- Rotary is an international organization who's members have a shared responsibility to promote peace, support community and international projects and support youth and education. Everyone is welcomed to attend and youth will have the opportunity to travel and explore. There will be a meeting today at 7 pm in room 101, this presentation will touch on the numerous youth projects rotary has to offer with a focus on youth exchange. Parents are encouraged to attend with their child. Past and present Youth Exchange students as well as host families will be in attendance to share their experience. Deadline for youth exchange applications for the 2018-19 school year is December 4, 2017
- Looking for CAS hours or leadership opportunities to put on your university applications? Come to N-Triple S-A’s Leadership Conference, BREAKTHROUGH 2017! There will be an info meeting about this opportunity at lunchtime today (Wednesday October 18th) in Ms Lytle’s Drama Room on the first floor. Any interested students who are curious about the N-Triple S-A or have questions about how to register for our conference are encouraged to attend. The meeting will be at the start of lunch today. Hope to see you there!
- Global Committee will be putting on a cake walk today at lunch in the cafeteria. It is $2 for 3 rounds, and all proceeds go towards Hurricane Relief.
- There will be a bake sale today at lunch held be the GSA to fundraise for citedal High, GSA t-shirts. Everyone should stop by for some delicious rainbow treats!
- There will be a representative from St. FX in the library seminar room at lunch today to meet with any interested students
- Attention all Best Buddies. There will be a meet and greet this Thursday during A block in room 219. Get your A block teacher's permission and come meet your buddy and have some fun!
- Basketball tryouts are beginning this week. The first tryout for girls varsity basketball is taking place this Friday from 8-10 in the gym. The first tryout for boys varsity basketball is taking place this Friday from 6-8 in the gym. The first tryout for girls junior varsity basketball is being held on Monday from 8-10 in the gym. The first tryout for boys junior varsity basketball is being held on Monday from 4-6 in the gym. Please check the athletic website to see all scheduled times for tryouts and practices.
- University of King’s College Open House on Friday October 20, admission on the spot, RSVP by texting “OPENHOUSE” to 770-077.
- University of PEI Fall Open House on Friday October 20 RSVP at bit.ly/upeiopenhouse2017
- Citadel in partnership with the department of Education is hosting Parents as Career Coaches, Wednesday, November 15 & Thursday, November 16, 2017, from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Both nights are required to complete to the session. This session provides families with information and strategies to assist your child in making informed career academic and training decisions. Parent/guardian to register online at www.parentsascareercoaches.ca or add your name to the session list with Julie King in the guidance office.
- YMCA Peer Tutoring Program: "Each One Teach One" Looking for volunteers to tutor during lunch hour (11:35 to 12:30) or after school 3:15 to 4:00 pm. Registration forms are in a folder by Seminar room 2B second floor. You will get: To share your knowledge, Volunteer hours, Reference letter, A certificate from YMCA.
- There are still a number of library books out which were due back last year. In order to avoid fines or suspension of library borrowing privileges please bring these back ASAP. Also bring back any outstanding textbooks. These can be returned to the library or the front office.
Wednesday October 18th Announcements
We hope you will join us for Parents as Career Coaches Senior High
School: Citadel High
Citadel is hosting an Education Expo for grades 11 and 12s this Thursday October 5, 2017 9:15-11:00 in the cafeteria.
Post-secondary institutions will set up information booths for...
The annual school wide Terry Fox Walk will occur on Wednesday, September 27th during A block.
This year we are proudly supporting The Terry Fox Foundation in its ongoing work to fund...
6:30pm - 8pm
The evening will start in the Spatz theatre with a presentation and introduction. Parents will then follow their children's Monday schedule for 10min sessions w/ 5min between...