- Scotland and Ireland March Break trip registration is still open. Register before the end of September before the prices increase. Please see Ms. Shaw in room 215 with any questions. For those students already registered the Scotland and Ireland March Break trip: Order forms are available in room 215 for the Vessey Fall Bulb Fundraiser.
- The NS Office of the Ombudsman is seeking young people to participate in the first ever Ombudsman Youth Summit. This is a chance for youth to come together to participate in a unique and innovative approach to sharing and learning about the issues affecting youth today. The Summit takes place on October 14th. Deadline to apply is September 22, please see poster outside Guidance office for more details.
- Basketball Tryouts: Girls varsity, Girls Junior Varsity, Boys Varsity and Boys Junior Varsity Tryout dates have been posted on the Athletics Website. Please go there to see what time your tryouts are. You can also find the contacts to your coaches if you have any questions or concerns.
- Grade 11s are offering free math help for all grade 10s including Pre-IB. Come to Room 106 on Tuesday's during lunch for Math help.
- The boys soccer practice is cancelled for Friday Sept 22nd.
- Attention golf team: there will be a brief meeting in Mr. MacLellan's room at the beginning of lunch regarding Monday's Metro Regional Golf Championship.
- Come join the GSA Meeting in the youth health centre today at lunch
Friday September 22nd Announcements
6:30pm - 8pm
The evening will start in the Spatz theatre with a presentation and introduction. Parents will then follow their children's Monday schedule for 10min sessions w/ 5min between...